Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Garrett and Diana - Jackson Hole Wedding



Yes, this wedding film is way too sun-filled to have been shot recently. It was actually last July and it's been done and delivered for many a month. I just came back to it. Needed to find the right music for a web teaser.

I've never been remotely close to a wedding this big in scope. Big 10+ person band, beautiful tent and details, luscious backdrop (the Tetons), campfires, insane florals and just one of the most gracious couples on the planet. A true blessing of a wedding.

And a night at the Amangani resort. Amazing.

The drag of the trip was that my favorite breakfast place in Jackson stopped serving their famous pancakes at 11 a.m. We arrived at about 11:10 - devastating. Small price to pay for sleep I guess (and completely my fault).

Enjoy. Lots to see here. Really moving ceremony and a perfect dinner/reception. A true party.

No comments:

Post a Comment