Saturday, January 19, 2013

Jared and Janessa - Saint George, Utah | Utah Wedding Video



After shooting this wedding in Saint George, I didn't want to come home. It's just the most "level" weather in the state of Utah. Always nice. And my parents live there now too! If you have plans to get married in Saint George, please call me. I now have special rates for Saint George, just for that reason.

This was a two-day affair. Reception the night before and temple wedding the next day. Always nice to take a breath in between events. This is really an amazing temple. The grounds are lush, and of course the weather thing.

I also finally got to shoot along side Justin Hackworth, a legendary photographer here in Utah. Wise and well-seasoned in his craft.

Great weekend.

- Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment