Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Seth and Amber - Salt Lake Temple - August 17th, 2013



Seth and Amber got their wedding right. If there's a spectacular backyard available for your wedding, grab it. Backyards are always my favorite wedding spot. Everyone is comfortable, there's room to spread out and everyone seems to stick around the wedding longer. Just really an ideal situation.

Here's a great wedding highlight of the entire day. I enjoyed every minute of this wedding. Plus I had the rare opportunity of working with an awesome photographer - Becky Ravenberg. She's pretty great. It's always a welcome occasion when the photographer cares as much about me getting a good wedding film as I do about her getting great photos. It makes for a stress-free day.

Here's a few of my favorite pics from the wedding. And here's her website - Ravenberg Photography.




No comments:

Post a Comment