Thursday, January 16, 2014

Bryce and Kristin // Stein Eriksen Lodge at Deer Valley



This is my second wedding for the Haugen family. They reside in California and have their family weddings in Deer Valley. Can't beat that. It's been a great experience filming a few family weddings for them over the years.

What can I say. This is a centerpiece wedding for me in 2013. It was just a fabulous event and the flow was perfect. Time for us to get some footage with the couple, a fairly lose schedule, which helps us get great coverage. And just enough rain to add some humor to the day.

I'm not one to really notice one dress against another, but Kristen's dress was one of my favorites of last year. Look at that dress! Really beautiful.

One more thing. I have to say this was also one of the more spiritual weddings I've attended in a long time. I've filmed religious ceremonies for many faiths, and this one carried a very spiritual them throughout the day. You can feel that in Bryce and Kristin's vows to each other.

This is a web highlight of the entire day. A tasted of a longer wedding film. I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment