Friday, February 25, 2011

Style Me Pretty

Yeah, it may be a small thing to you. But big to me.

I recently shot a wedding with Lindsey Stewart from Green Apple Photography here in Utah. The totally cool wedding of Crismon and Lauren. The one in the awesome front yard, with barbeque and real Chinese lanterns (the ones with real flames!). Just so awesome. Here's the wedding highlights edit I did for the site.



Anyway, Crismon and Lauren's wedding photos (shot by Lindsey) were recently was featured on the very classy website, StyleMePretty . They look amazing!

The best part? Lindsey remembered me in the vendor credits. How so totally nice, and classy.

Here's the post - StyleMePretty.com .

Here's her website - GreenApplePhotography.

Thank you so much Lindsey. A small thing to you perhaps. But big to me.

Best, Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment