Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Two Sisters Married - 7 Days Apart



I don't imagine I will see this again. Who knows...

Two sisters married exactly 7 days apart. Older sister Lizzie, followed by her younger sister Jessie the following week. And they both asked me to do their wedding film. How cool is that? When you shoot multiple weddings in the same family, you get to know the family pretty well. I also did a couple's story for Clark and Lizzie - see one of my previous posts - so I saw a lot of those two.

Here's the teaser edit I threw together as a "bonus" chapter on the DVD's. I couldn't resist. You may want to click the arrows on the play bar under the video to see this in full screen mode.

The chances of this happening again are next to never. Although I would love to be wrong...

No comments:

Post a Comment